- 4 pieces of pork chops
- 2 tablespoons of Italian mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoon of cooking wine
- 1 table spoon of Worchestershire source
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon of chicken powder
- 1 pack of gravy mix (24 g), prepare according to pack instructions.
Pan-Fried Pork Chops
- Wash and tenderise pork chops by banging on the meat with a hammer.
- Sprinkle salt, chicken powder and herbs on both side of the meat
- Mix all the rest of the seasoning in a bowl and soak the meat in it.
- Put them back in the fridge, and leave them soak for at least 2 hours ( Ideally over-night )
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat .When the oil is nice and hot, put pork chops in the pan, and cook on each side for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Peel potatoes, cut them into quarters or eighths
- Bring to potatoes to boil for 10 mins. Drain out water.
- Carmen's touch: give the potatoes a really good shake in the pot.
- Add potatoes to the baking dish and turn to thoroughly coat with oil. Season with salt.
- Roast at 400° for an hour, turning every 15 minutes until crisp on the outside and fork-tender on the inside.
- Defrost a cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- Used the same frying pan that you used for the meat before, and heat up a teaspoon of oil, fry onions and add in the vegetables. sprinkle some salt on the top
- Fry for 1-2 minutes
And finally, serve food with gravy , salt and pepper...
Husband Says: "Damn. That be some right good cookin'! Chops especially kick ass."