Looking for a creative new way to cheer for your team on game day?With some sweet touches, you can transform regular sugar cookies into a special treat for football fans at your party. These football cookies are easy to make and fun to grab! Thesegoodies are sure to score a touchdown during your Super Bowl party.
To make Cookies
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 2 1/2 cup, All-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon. salt
- 300g Confessionary Sugar
- 3 tablespoons, water
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in egg and vanilla, salt and flour.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Roll to ¼” thickness on well-floured surface. Cut with cookie cutters.
- Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 min.
- Frost and decorate when cool.
Sign up here with your email