Liebster Blog Awards: Recognize Your Fellow Bloggers! The Winners Are...


A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest”, it also means ”Favorite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.

I was amazed and pleasantly surprised to find out that I was tagged as a Liebster Blog award winner from the talented Soni of the blog, Soni's Food for Thoughts. She is a fellow food blogger. Please visit Soni's blog and check out her beautiful recipes!
  
Since I started blogging a few months ago as a hobby, it is so nice to see people recognize the effort I put into Carmen's Kitchen. We blog for the love of it, but that doesn't mean that encouragement doesn't go a long way! Now, since I'm posting about this, I have to continue the chain and nominate 5 more Liebster Blog award winners!

Here are the rules
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

My Liebster Blog Winners! 



Don't miss these blogs!


And finally I want to say a big thank you to all of you awesome people out there. And to my amazing husband who is also my guest writer, my editor, my food taster, my audience....  Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement (Husband here! I better make sure there are no typos now! Hah!)  

Happy Blogging!


Carmen

Previous
Next Post »

6 comments

Write comments
Andrea
AUTHOR
January 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM delete

Awe...thank you. I've never won an award. Thanks so much for picking me as one of your top 5. I will for sure pay it forward.

Reply
avatar
Nish
AUTHOR
January 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM delete

Aww thank you hunny! That's so nice of you :) xx

Reply
avatar
Rodeo Bucket
AUTHOR
January 31, 2012 at 12:51 AM delete

Thank you so much. You are right, encouragement is so helpful. I really appreciate it.

Reply
avatar
Liam
AUTHOR
January 31, 2012 at 6:17 AM delete

Aw thank you so much! You've made my week! :D xxx

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2012 at 6:29 AM delete

Thank you so very much for passing that award to me,I really apreciate it :)
Ridwan

Reply
avatar
January 31, 2012 at 8:32 AM delete

Congrats on your award! I am a new follower!

Reply
avatar