I was amazed and pleasantly surprised to find out that I was tagged as a Liebster Blog award winner from the talented Soni of the blog, Soni's Food for Thoughts. She is a fellow food blogger. Please visit Soni's blog and check out her beautiful recipes!
Since I started blogging a few months ago as a hobby, it is so nice to see people recognize the effort I put into Carmen's Kitchen. We blog for the love of it, but that doesn't mean that encouragement doesn't go a long way! Now, since I'm posting about this, I have to continue the chain and nominate 5 more Liebster Blog award winners!
Here are the rules
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
My Liebster Blog Winners!
- Rodeo Bucket of This ain't my first Rodeo
- Nish of Nish Whips Up A DIsh
- Andrea of Quest for Delish
- Liam of Is Butter A Carb
- Ridwan of Ridwan's Kitchen/ Asian-Spice Mix
Don't miss these blogs!
And finally I want to say a big thank you to all of you awesome people out there. And to my amazing husband who is also my guest writer, my editor, my food taster, my audience.... Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement (Husband here! I better make sure there are no typos now! Hah!)
Sign up here with your email