The Miso Katsu burger is an original Japanese recipe. It is a burger made of pork cutlets with miso sauce. Most Americans know miso because of the popularity of miso soup.
Making this super delicious burger is almost as easy as making a regular burger. So why not impress your family and friends at your next party?!
- 2 boneless pork cutlet, pounded thin
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of white cooking wine
- 1/2 tablespoon of Worchestershire source
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Letture
- 1 tomato
- For Burger
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar (added slightly more sugar than the usual mixture)
- 2 tablespoons Mirin (Japanese sweet cooking sake)
- Make the miso sauce. Mix miso, sugar and mirin in a bowl.
- Warm it in a microwave.
- Toast buns on grill. Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with lettuce, onion slices and miso sauce.