- Sobe Piña Colada drink (white) / Bacardi piña colada (for alcoholic version )
- Fruit Punch Gatorade (Red)
- Blueberry G2 (blue)
- Fill cup with ice all the way to the top.
- Pour the liquid with the highest sugar content into the cup (In this case, the piña Colada), filling it approximately 1/3 full. For the second layer, pour the second drink with the lower sugar content SLOWLY through the ice to fill approximately the second third of the glass full. It'll mix a little but it separates out again almost entirely.
- Finally, pour the sugar-free or lowest sugar drink SLOWLY through the ice
|Berry Goat Cheese salad with chicken|
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 of lettuce, thinnly sliced
- 1 cup mixed seasonal berries, such as strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries (we are using Strawberries and Blueberries)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Toss lettuce, walnuts, onions, berries and goat cheese in a large serving bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk together all ingredients.Taste and adjust seasoning. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve immediately with meal of your choice.