Pancakes with syrup is no doubt America's favorite breakfast! And since today is National Blueberry Pancake Day (1/28), why not celebrate this fun day with a big stack of Blueberry Pancakes! If you haven’t tried making low-carb, gluten-free pancakes before, you should! They are super simple and the result is amazing!
My husband is a huge Pancake fan. I have been trying to get him to go on a low-carb diet with me, so when I came across this recipe online, I just knew I need to try making some. And I am glad I did! I never thought low-carb pancake could be so delicious! Light and fluffy, just like real pancakes but BETTER! All you have to do is to serve it with low-carb maple syrup! Now you can have your pancake and eat it too
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream (full or reduced fat is fine)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (two can be used for density)
- 1 Tbsp whole flaxseeds (meal can be used)
- Salt to taste
- Heat griddle or pan to medium-high heat.
- Use non-stick cooking spray or butter before pouring batter onto the pan.
- Pour batter onto pan so that the pancakes are about 4" in diameter (Don't go bigger than this, it will be difficult to flip).
- Makes about 6 4" pancakes...about 2 servings.
Sign up here with your email